A good few years ago, I had a high-pressure office job in the IT industry. It was all spreadsheets and conference calls and it drained me of my creative capabilities.
So, I took matters into my own hands and started a food blog. I channelled my hobby of home-cooking into a cute little website and people started to follow along.
Fast forward four years, and I’m still blogging about the food I eat, the places I love, and how I try to maintain good health and happiness. Sharing my recipes, restaurant recommendations and more.
Oh, and thanks to my blog I also work as a freelance marketing manager now too!
Follow me as I try to maintain balance and happiness through food, travel and fitness.
Yours truly, Scranners -x-
Instagram @sophiesscran | Twitter @sophiesscran
A little bit more about Sophie (aka Scranners)
- For a small person, I seriously eat a lot.
- I’ve taught myself to love exercise and now I can’t get enough.
- I love going outside for fresh air; running, walks, hikes!
- I really wish I owned a bike.
- I once quit my corporate marketing job to travel South East Asia.
- I’m hopelessly in love, with Marmite.
- For my love of the environment and body, I eat lots of veg.
- I work for myself so I can fully control my own schedule.
- I absolutely love a good list.
- I’m happiest when… dipping salted tortilla chips into organic hummus and sipping an ice-cold Kona Big Wave. HELL, YES!